Gone are the days of seeing your accountant once, after the end of the financial year. At Y Partners we have invested in technology and training to ensure that we can provide you with access to timely, detailed analytics and advice relating to your current business performance.
This means that we can help improve your business performance now.
Have you considered having business analysis meetings with your accountant to review your position and performance every time you prepare your BAS?
Do you spend enough time working "on the business" rather than "in the business"? Ask yourself these questions:
- How can I improve my profit?
- How can I increase cash flow?
- How does my business compare to other similar businesses?
- Do I have a succession or business sale plan in place?
- Are my PAYG instalments too high or too low?
- What is my business worth?
- Where did my business cash flow go?
- Are my assets protected?
- Am I in the right business or investment structure?
- Do you have all the answers?
All of these issues (and more) can be dealt with through our business performance review process. Engage Y Partners to assist in transforming your business and accelerating your progress toward financial freedom.