Preparation and lodgement of ASIC documentation for companies.
BAS advice, preparation and lodgement.
Employment Related Costs
Gone are the days of seeing your accountant once, after the end of the financial year. At Y Partners we have invested in technology and training to ensure that we can provide you with access to timely, detailed analytics and advice relating to your current business performance.
This means that we can help improve your business performance now.
Have you considered having business analysis meetings with your accountant to review your position and performance every time you prepare your BAS?
Do you spend enough time working "on the business" rather than "in the business"? Ask yourself these questions:
- How can I improve my profit?
- How can I increase cash flow?
- How does my business compare to other similar businesses?
- Do I have a succession or business sale plan in place?
- Are my PAYG instalments too high or too low?
- What is my business worth?
- Where did my business cash flow go?
- Are my assets protected?
- Am I in the right business or investment structure?
- Do you have all the answers?
All of these issues (and more) can be dealt with through our business performance review process. Engage Y Partners to assist in transforming your business and accelerating your progress toward financial freedom.
Advice on employment-related costs such as payroll tax, return to work (WorkCover), and superannuation.
Fringe Benefits Tax calculations, advice, return preparation and lodgement.
Statutory reporting and management reporting.
We can assist you with PAYG instalment calculations and variations. Want to learn more about PAYG instalments? Read here (coming soon).
Y Partners has a number of professionals with specialist skills in self-managed superannuation. We offer a complete compliance service including financial statement preparation, SMSF annual return preparation and lodgement, and we coordinate the independent audit of the fund each year. In conjunction with the Y Partners Wealth Management team we regularly assist clients with:
- Establishing SMSF's,
- * Developing investment strategies,
- * Retirement planning, and
- * Structuring personal insurance through SMSF's.
* services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Limited. 'Count' and Count Wealth Accountants (R) are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 ('Count') a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
We provide technical tax advice including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT) (including utilising the small business concessions) and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Tax return preparation and lodgement for all entities. Tax planning and advice.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.