The Federal Government has released a second stimulus package to support households and business through the uncertain period ahead. It is designed to support businesses in managing short-term cash flow challenges, provide support to individuals severely affected and to ensure the continued flow of credit in the Australian economy.
Summarised below are the measures for Australian businesses and households, including:
- Boosting Cash Flow for Employers
- Increasing the instant asset write off and investment incentive
- Loan guarantees, including quick and efficient access to credit for small business
- ATO support and temporary relief for financially distressed businesses
- Support available for households
- Wage subsidies for apprentices and trainees
We have included links to the Government fact sheets below, however please feel free to email us with any questions you may have.
We wish everyone the best of health and hope that you are coping throughout these unprecedented times.